Upper-Division Certificate in Asian Studies Worksheet
Fifteen (15) credits are required for an Upper-Division Certificate in Asian studies. They must be in courses approved for the Asian Studies program and must fulfill the following specific requirements. No language component.
I. Electives (15 credits):
- All courses must be upper division (300-400)
- Grades for all courses must be a “C” or better
- Pass fail courses not allowed
- The 15 credits must be from 3 or more disciplines
- A total of up to 6 credits may be “double-counted” towards the completion of a major or minor in MLLI Chinese or Korean Language and Cultural Studies tracks or a Certificate in Korean Studies.